Sunday, April 23, 2006

Heading East - Way East...

In a moment of 'Why-the-hell-not?', I've accepted a position with TOWER Software in the USA, as a Senior Technical Consultant. My role will be to help people get TRIM Context, and ICE installed and working as part of an ECM Solution. The US office is doing amazing stuff right now, so I'm really excited to be able to join them and help out where I can.

Meanwhile, there's this business of having to move my whole family across the Pacific, to Virginia. Throw in a confusing maze of immigration bureaucracy- and sorting out which stuff to sell, which stuff to chuck, and which stuff to store, and things are looking pretty busy around here right now...

I'm really looking forward to a new country, a new culture, and most of all, something different. I've been in Canberra for 15 years now. It's time for a new perspective.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:15 pm

    Hi Gordon,

    Congratulations on your new appointment. Could I kindly ask you if you are able to send me a TRIM Contect 6 operational manual to me via email in a PDF file format.

    I thank you sincerely and look forward to aquainting myself with your products.

    Kind regards,

    Libor Peck
    liborpeck@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete