Thursday, May 12, 2005

Who rules The Ancient Pyramid? -Linkfest

Our new Graphic Designer and Flash Guru, Rhys, pointed me to this flash movie that shows the relationships between Fortune 500 companies. Pretty amazing, and a little scary.

My vote for spamusement cartoon of the week: stop that bending!

I dug Paul Graham's article on why hiring is obsolete:
"...The three big powers on the Internet now are Yahoo, Google, and Microsoft. Average age of their founders: 24."

I made a winsock version of pong when I was 24. Does that count?

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. When I was 24 I made a baby. And she is way more impressive than anything Bill Gates ever dreamt up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Good Point - I did that too!

    And I bet making a baby is much more fun than making Microsoft.

    If you're a boy.

    (If you're a girl it's probably the same or maybe worse.)

    ReplyDelete