Thursday, October 12, 2006

Selamat Pagi, Blog-Land!

I had the pleasure of getting an e-mail out of the blue from an old friend last week - thanks to the inter-connected world of the blogosphere. He'd ran across my blog (from Cam's blog) and had read up to find out what it was I'd been doing since we parted ways in college. It was kind of weird to talk to someone after such a long time and have nothing much to say that he didn't already know!

Dan's been adventuring in Indonesia for the last seven years, and he's finally 'sold out' and started publishing his writings. You should prime your rss readers (I found one that I love -this one!) and head on over to his new blog to get the latest updates on his progress -they'll be required reading around these parts.

Welcome aboard, Dan-o!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a plug! Thanks Gordo, I'm touched.

    I hope you're having a much better week post death march.

    ReplyDelete