Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005 - A year in posts

2005 was the year I became a blogger.

It wasn't exactly intentional - I'd been subscribed to lots of blogs for ages, and blogger.com makes the process so easy, that you can almost accidentally sign yourself up. So I added my first post, as I said, on a whim. At the time, I couldn't have foreseen that blogging would integrate it's way into my life the way it has. Now it's 12 months later, and I've posted at least once every couple of days for a year. Which has actually been really easy and fun. I really like to write, and now I have a place to do it.

Here are my favourites for 2005:

I only started tracking visits at the end of July, and since then I've logged nearly 2000 unique visitors, which was the entire population of Moruya when I first moved there.

All in all, It's been a great experience. Holler to all my blog friends out there!

I'll save the introspective new years resolutions for next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment