Monday, July 25, 2005

Quotable Quotes

I do love a good generalization. Even better when they come in bite size chunks:

"A half -formed plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorow"


Turns out it 's attributed to General Patton, but I always mistakenly attributed it to the man who my Mom insists is my ancestor, and many others regard as the worst president of the United States ever, General Ulysses S Grant.


"Many a good man has failed because he had his wishbone where his backbone should have been."

- unknown (he has lots of good quotes...)

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."

Jack Handy. I have know idea who Jack is, but he also penned this gem:

"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face"

Think about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment